PCHEM ACRYLIC POLYOLS
Pioneer offers a wide range of hydroxyl acrylic resins suitable for 2-component PU systems. Acrylic polyols are used for various coatings applications, in particular automotive refinishing, industrial coatings, general metal coatings, printing inks and adhesives. We supply acrylic polyols with OH number up to 150.
The benefits of acrylic polyols over other polyols are:
- Acrylic polyols enable more effective control of crosslink density
- Faster drying time
- Higher surface gloss
- Higher surface hardness
- Better chemical and solvent resistance
- Superior weathering resistance
- Higher impact strength when using low Tg polyols
POLYOLS IN 100% SOLID FORM
All our acrylic polyols are supplied in 100% solid powder form. Pioneer is the only company which offers acrylic polyols with negative °C glass transition temperature in solid form. We supply our products with Tg as low as -50°C without solvent.
100% Solid form offers the following competitive advantages and benefits:
- Easy material handling (no hazardous solvents)
- Flexibility: allows formulators to select their own solvents with maximum freedom to comply with VOC standards
- Better chemical resistance and hardness due to lower content of oligomers and residual solvents
- Better film formation
- High distinctness of image
Please view our acrylic polyol product portfolio on our POLYOLS PRODUCT LIST PAGE.
DOWNLOAD OUR ACRYLIC POLYOLS BROCHURE